At Motoza, we believe that quality education should be obtainable for everyone, regardless of how much cash it costs. That’s why we decided to try something different, give back to those who are willing to have some fun while achieving their goal of a quality college education.
[The Blah blah] Scholarship: [BRIEF OF WHAT THE SCHOLARSHIP IS ABOUT]
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
One Scholarship Offered Twice Annually:
- Spring Semester Scholarship:
- Submission Deadline: May 31
- Winner Announced: June 30
- Fall Semester Scholarship:
- Submission Deadline: December 31
- Winner Announced: January 31
– Open to students planning on or currently attending an accredited college, university or continuing education program.
– No GPA Requirement, financial requirement, or any other kind of requirement – As long as you’re trying to get through school, we’ll consider you.
– All forms of ads accepted including: PSA, commercial, music, billboards, media, graphics, etc. MUST BE AN ADVERTISEMENT WITH CLEAR CALL-TO-ACTION
– No time restraints, however, keep in mind that you are making an advertisement, not a Ridley Scott movie
– No overt profanity
– Nudity will not be allowed.
– Plagiarism automatically disqualified.
How To Apply: Submit advertisement to [WHERE TO SUBMIT]; in the body of your email, include the following:
- your name
- best way to reach you if you win,
- major or intended major
- which University/College you plan on or will be attending
- What kind of advertisement you created (i.e. is it a billboard, a magazine ad, a commercial/PSA, radio ad, etc.)
NOTHING ELSE IS NEEDED. We will not be judging based on anything other than the advertisement, so don’t sweat over an introductory email. Winners will be contacted directly; submissions through phone calls, physical mail, fax, etc. will NOT be accepted. The scholarship will be awarded to the student who provides the most compelling ad against distracted driving. Quality, creativity, your choice of medium, the message both visually and verbally, and whether we can see this ad actually being used as part of a campaign against distracted driving, will all be taken into consideration.
Disclaimer: Any personal information collected will be used expressly for the awarding and promotion of the scholarship and NOT marketing purposes.